Milo joins Bea in her new exercise class and turns out to be the weakest fish there, so he gets help from Jumbo Shrimp to become bigger and stronger, although it results in him beginning to look like a big, fat, thumb, so his friends must help him to grow back to normal after he outgrows the tank.
While Bea is heading to gym class she runs into Milo who says he will be hanging out with her while Oscar is busy studying. He soons decides to join Bea in gym class in which he finds out is hard. Later he talks to Jumbo Shrimp about his problem and he takes him to The Big Tank where he became Jumbo Shrimp and Milo goes to the Big Tank and he becomes bigger and stronger and is better in gym class. He decides to go back and become even stronger and soon he takes it too far and grows too big and is soon mistaken for a monster. Later he is taken to the Shrink Tank where he was told to stay for 36 hours (3 nights) and Oscar and Bea Sing their insparational song.
|The image gallery for Big Fish may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
Milo: to Bea Since Oscar's out studying, or reading a book, or something, guess who you get to spend the whole afternoon with!singing Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Coach Salmons: You just need to do your exercises and work really, really hard!
Milo: Work hard?! (screams)
Bea: Come, Oscar.
Oscar: Ah, we're holding hands.
Jumbo Shrimp: My name wasn't always Jumbo Shrimp. I used to be called Shrimp Shrimp.
- First time Jumbo Shrimp says he was Shrimp Shrimp.
- This is Jumbo Shrimps first extended dialogue in the series.
- Disney accidentally played this episode at the time they were supposed to premiere The Dark Side of the Fish on Disney Channel on February 4, 2011.
- When Milo broke the big tank, he should have not been breathing before going to Freshwater High.
- When Oscar said "We're holding hands", he was supposed to say fins, not hands.
- Godzilla - The scene where Principal Stickler sends out the "secret army" to attack Milo.
- Ghostbusters - When Milo outgrows and destroys the "big tank", and knocks over a navy hat and cape, he looks a lot like Stay Puft from the Ghostbusters franchise, and when Milo walks by the shelf of supplies, another allusion is made to the film itself, merely because he is entering the same way Stay Puft did in the film.
- Forever Alone Meme - When Milo is trying to lift weights, the face he makes where he is crying is similar to the Forever Along meme.
- Maxwell Atoms as Bo Gregory
- John DiMaggio as Jocktopus
- Rachel Dratch as Esmargot & Koi
- Kimberley Mooney as Finberley
- Steven Christopher Parker as Jumbo Shrimp
- Atticus Shaffer as Albert Glass
- Richard Simmons as Coach Salmons
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin
- Jerry Stiller as Principal Stickler
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode.
| Previously produced episode:|
|"Big Fish"|| Next produced episode:|
"The Dark Side of the Fish"
| Previously aired episode:|
"Fishing for Compliments: The Albert Glass Story"
| Next aired episode:|
"The Dark Side of the Fish"