Bea is really excited for the school play, but when Jocktopus starts behaving badly, Bea gets angry. Milo's excited to perform his potato rap, and Oscar's busy placing everything on the set. Bea replaces Jocktopus with Oscar, but Mr. Mussels tells Bea about Jocktopus' father's dream.
|The image gallery for Fish School Musical may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
- Stage Moms
Bea: "You'll do it for me, won't you Oscar?"
Bea puts her fin on his back for a moment, then Oscar raises his hands up with his fists in.
Example: For multiple memorable quotes please use multiple dialogue boxes
Name: This is an example of a memorable quote.
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- This is the first episode not to feature Snake and Mouse in the credits tag, instead, Mr. Baldwin is shown in the auditorium, sleeping.
- First time a family member of Koi's and Jocktopus' appears.
- Second speaking appearance of Ms. Lips.
- This is the first episode aired in High Definition on Disney Channel United Kingdom & Ireland.
- This episode is the second 21-minute long episode.
- In the episode, the play is similar to the original Disney Film, "The Beauty and The Beast"
- Albert is the only fish to not appear in "Dream Train"
- It was originally going to be the season finale. Apparently, three more episodes in Season 1 were released after this ("Employee Discount", "Halloween Haul", "Fish Talent Show")
- Mrs. Goldfishberg and Norman Goldfishberg appears in this episode, and they hadn't been seen in the series since Dances with Wolf Fish.
- High School Musical: The title of "Fish School Musical" is similar to "High School Musical".
- Some scenes in the musical are very similar to famous musicals, like Fiddler on the Roof, Beauty and the Beast, and Cats.
- The musical the fish are putting on has mainly Beauty and the Beast elements.
- The First Song (Potatoes) its a parody of Tradition, the opening song from Fiddler on the Roof. The character Svetlana, played by Bea, is also a nod to said musical.
- Gregory Michael Cipes as Steve Jackson
- Jennifer Coolidge as Ms. Lips
- John DiMaggio as Jocktopus and Jocktopapa
- Rachel Dratch as Koi, Esmargot & Koi's Mom
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha and Fumble
- Noah Z. Jones as Bea's Dad
- Tiny Lister as Mr. Mussels
- Edie McClurg as Mrs. Goldfishberg
- Kevin McDonald as Dr. Frog
- Kimberley Mooney as Finberley
- Atticus Shaffer as Albert Glass
- Richard Simmons as Coach Salmons
- Roger Craig Smith as Pass
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin and Bud
- Jerry Stiller as Principal Stickler
- Josh Sussman as Randy Pincherson
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea
- Dave Wittenberg as Punt
| Previously produced episode:|
|"Fish School Musical"|| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
"Oscar Makes an Impression"
| Next aired episode:|
"We've Got Fish Spirit"
|Special episodes|| Next:|