When Milo is wrongly accused of gluing teacher Mr. Baldwin to his chair, he finds himself on the run from the law, in the shape of hall monitor Clamantha.
In the middle of the episode,Milo said that he is not allowed at the mall anymore,but he is seen at the mall in later episodes.
|The image gallery for Milo on the Lam may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...Edit
Example: Please place the memorable quotes here
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during this Line, use these sups.
Example: For multiple memorable quotes please use multiple dialogue boxes
Name: This is an example of a memorable quote.
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- Clamantha speaks with a southern accent in this episode.
- This episode aired on Disney Channel UK before it aired in the U.S.
- This is the first episode where Nurse Fishington appears but Principal Stickler doesn't.
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha & Mr. Detention
- Noah Z. Jones as Dumpy Muffins
- Kyle Massey as Hall Monitor #1
- Steven Christopher Parker as Jumbo Shrimp & Hall Monitor #2
- Atticus Shaffer as Albert Glass
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin
- Josh Sussman as Randy Pincherson
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea
| Previously produced episode:|
|"Milo on the Lam"|| Next produced episode:|
"Bea Dates Milo"
| Previously aired episode:|
"Merry Fishmas, Milo"
| Next aired episode:|
"Break Up, Shake Down"