Oscar is finally ready to take his next step into adulthood by taking his driver's test, but little did he know that his driving instructors would be non-other than his teachers Mr. Mussels and Coach Salmons. Soon Mr. Mussels makes a mistake that gets them lost outside the tanks.
|The image gallery for Riding in Cars with Fish may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
- Hot Dogs
Example: Please place the memorable quotes here
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during this Line, use these sups.
Example: For multiple memorable quotes please use multiple dialogue boxes
Name: This is an example of a memorable quote.
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- This is the first episode of 2011 that was paired with another episode.
- This episode was first aired on Disney Channel Latin America on June 17, 2011.
- This episode was the first episode to not premiere at night, but in the morning.
- This is the sixth Oscar-themed episode ("Doris Flores Gorgeous", "Funny Fish", "The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish", "The Dark Side of the Fish", "Two Clams in Love").
- Oscar's "dings" during the test are:
- Reading the map while driving.
- Not looking at the road when asking Coach Salmons if they are lost.
- Forgetting to turn on his turn signal before pulling over.
- Riding in Cars with Boys: The name of this episode is a parody of Riding in Cars with Boys.
- Burger King and Bugs Bunny: Burger Bunny is a parody of Burger King and Bugs Bunny from The Looney Tunes Show.
- When driving outside the tank, Oscar notices a "wanted" poster of Milo for failure to throw an awesome party although he was forgiven for it ("Pamela Hamster Returns").
- Maxwell Atoms as Bo Gregory
- Jane Carr as Dan and Ann Chovie
- Tiny Lister as Mr. Mussels
- Richard Simmons as Coach Salmons
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
| Previously produced episode:|
|"Riding in Cars with Fish"|| Next produced episode:|
"Milo's Big Idea"
| Previously aired episode:|
"Pamela Hamster Returns"
| Next aired episode:|
"Milo's Big Idea"