|“||Why would you record an inspirational wake-up call as soft as possible?||”|
— Oscar, yelling at Milo
Oscar is being honored with an award for perfect attendance and, unfortunately, Milo and Bea get the trio into a predicament, preventing Oscar from being there, but Oscar is determined to make it back on time and get his award.
|The image gallery for Run, Oscar, Run may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
Fish Cop: Oh, so what we have here is some loose driving sallys, huh?
Bea: Objection, your honor!
Oscar: I'm innocent, I tells ya!
Milo: The butler did it!
Judge Fish: Can't argue with that. Not guilty!
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
- This is the first (and possibly only) time Jocktopus has shoes on.
- This is the ninth Oscar-themed episode ("Doris Flores Gorgeous", "Funny Fish", "The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish", "The Dark Side of the Fish", "Two Clams in Love", "Riding in Cars with Fish", "Good Morning, Freshwater", "We've Got Fish Spirit").
- At the end of the episode, when Oscar officially recieves his Perfect Attendance Award, Clamantha is at one of the desks. But in the next and final scene, she's in prison.
- Oscar should of known he should not of stole the wheel from Clamantha, since he has already got his driver's license ("Riding in Cars with Fish").
- Strangely, Clamantha's steering wheel continues to move even when nothing (not even Clamantha's tongue) is touching it.
- This is the third time a character is seen with shoes ("Bea Becomes an Adult Fish", "Dollars and Fish").
- This is the second time Oscar gets up late ("The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish").
- The title is a parody of Run, Lola, Run; and "Run, Candace, Run" from Phineas and Ferb.
- The title is also a parody of Run, Joey Run from David Geddes.
- Happy Tree Friends: The closing iris stopping on Clamantha and continuing afterwards is a possible parody of how the closing iris works in Happy Tree Friends.
- Go Diego Go: The episode name is a parody to the show's name.
- Kyle Massey as Milo
- Justin Roiland as Oscar and Luke
- Chelsea Staub as Bea
- John DiMaggio as Jocktopus and Judge Fish
- Rachel Dratch as Koi and Osajennifer
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha and Alex
- Daran Norris as Mayor and Neil
- William Reiss as Fish Cop
- Dana Snyder as Mr. Baldwin and Bud
- Jerry Stiller as Principal Stickler
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea and Osabela
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
| Previously produced episode:|
"Diary of a Lost Fish"
|"Run, Oscar, Run"|| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
"We've Got Fish Spirit"
| Next aired episode:|
"Good Times at Pupu Goodtimes"