|“||Helping your brozer iz a noble cause, but are you certain you wish to leave your old self behind to persue ze glory of a fancy life?||”|
— Hugh Edmundson
Bea and Milo (Milo and Bea) try to help Oscar pick out a tie, but when Milo is banned from the store because of his ice cream-stained shirt, he enlists his friends to teach him how to become sophisticated.
Oscar’s going on a date and he’s at the mall with Milo to pick out a tie. However, when they get to the tie store the manager doesn’t let Milo in because he’s not fancy enough. As a result, Milo turns to Hugh who puts the blue one through a round of classes to to make him more “So-fish-ticated”. Meanwhile, back at the store, Oscar is having a tough time trying to pick out a tie with his pal Milo around despite the help of all of his other friends. Eventually, Milo does show up but he’s been pretty much brainwashed by Hugh and he isn’t exactly himself anymore. Thankfully, Oscar and Koi have JUST the trick to turn Milo back in time to pick out the PERFECT tie. Milo returns to his old self, and picks out the perfect tie for Oscar, and just in time for his date with Angela.
For a full transcript of So-fish-ticated, click here.
Mouse is singing. Snake asks Mouse if she can teach her to sing. Mouse tells Snake to just open her mouth. Snake does, and a mouse yells "Hey, shut the door. I'm being digested in here!" The mouse goes back in Snake's mouth, and Mouse says "Father?".
|The image gallery for So-fish-ticated may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets &...
Example: Please place the memorable quotes here
If there needs to be an explanation explaining anything during this Line, use these sups.
Example: For multiple memorable quotes please use multiple dialogue boxes
Name: This is an example of a memorable quote.
Example: One lined memorable quotes also use the dialogue template.
Milo: Fancy boy, say what?
- This is Hugh Edmonson's largest role to date.
- This episode takes place sometime after Send Me an Angel Fish.
- This episode takes place sometime before Guys' Night Out. However this episode premiered two months after Guys' Night Out.
- So-fish-ticated: The name of this episode is a parody of "Sophishticated" word.
- Maxwell Atoms as Bo Gregory and Hugh Edmundson
- Greg Cipes as Steve Jackson
- Rachel Dratch as Henrietta and Koi
- Greg Ellis as Fountain of Fancy and Ice Cream Server
- Brian George as Francis
- Atticus Shaffer as Albert Glass and Boy
- Dana Snyder as Bud
- Kari Wahlgren as Shellsea
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
| Previously produced episode:|
|"So-fish-ticated"|| Next produced episode:|
"Milo and Oscar Move In"
| Previously aired episode:|
"Busy Bea: Rise of the Machines"
| Next aired episode:|
"Milo and Oscar Move In"