When Oscar is late for school and got knocked out, he is transferred to another tank which he thinks is a dream. Meanwhile, Milo and Bea try to find Oscar and one the way run into a lot of Oscar-looking fish.
Oscar has a bad day at school: he could not speak in public, he got beaten up by Jocktopus, and he could not give Bea love gifts, and at home he told Milo that he's tired of life and fear. Downstairs, Oscar hides under his bed covers and writes in his diary, "Dear diary, today was awful. But not for Sir Oscar Fish the Brave! He had no problems. He spoke publicly... without fear! And he conquered monsters... without fear! And he was awesome with the ladies... without fear!" Oscar sighed and wished silently that he wanted it all to be real, then fell asleep. The next day he overslept and missed the bus. Soon he was chasing the bus. And in his hurry, he tripped and hit a stop sign, and was knocked unconscious. When he regained consciousness, he became worried about missing school, and told himself that he would tell Mr. Baldwin that he got lost. Suddenly, Oscar spotted a castle, a baby unicorn, and became confused. Meanwhile, Milo and Bea are looking for Oscar and find a verson of Oscar with a big red nose, who explains that Oscar crashed into the stop sign, floated to the top, and was carried away, but moved, and was sent into a tank with a castle.
|The image gallery for The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets & ...
- This is the third Oscar themed episode (Doris Flores Gorgeous, Funny Fish).
- In the scene where Oscar and the Milo look-alike went to save the princesss, it was assumed that the princess Oscar thought of would look like Bea but instead look like Clamatha.
- This is the first time Mr. Baldwin does not speak in an episode.
- Jeff Bennett as Fake Oscars
- Dee Bradley Baker as Dragon Fish, Peasant & Villager
- Grey DeLisle as Baby Unicorn
- John DiMaggio as Jocktopus
- Rachel Dratch as Fake Esmargot
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha
- Eric Laden as Ron
- Rob Paulsen as Fake Oscars
- Justin Roiland as Cylops Oscar
- Atticus Shaffer as Albert Glass & Kid Fish
- Dana Snyder as Bud
- Jerry Stiller as Principal Stickler
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode.
| Previously produced episode:|
"Hooray for Hamsterwood"
|"The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish"|| Next produced episode:|
"Fishing for Compliments: The Albert Glass Story"
| Previously aired episode:|
"Hooray for Hamsterwood"
| Next aired episode:|
"Milo Gets a Ninja"