When Clamantha’s crush on Oscar begins to overwhelm him, he thinks his problems are solved when she develops a crush on his laptop (Webster), mistaking it for a fellow clam. When the battery starts to die, Clamantha is upset that her new boyfriend is ignoring her and Oscar must find a way to make things right.
In Woodshop, Clamantha once again, forces Oscar to kiss her. At Milo and Oscar's appartment, Oscar reaches his breaking point, and says in quote, "Clamantha is ruining my life!" Clamantha appears instantly on the scene. Milo and Bea go down to the lower level, so its just Clamantha and Oscar alone. Clamantha puts some spray inside her mouth which makes Oscar nervous. Oscar uses his laptop as a shield to make Clamantha stay back. Clamantha immidiately switches her attention over to the laptop, which she mistakes it for a clam. Oscar notices this, and then tells Clamantha that his laptop is a clam and his name is "Webster." Oscar soon sends messages to Webster's implanted chip, so Webster can talk to Clamantha. Clamantha is pumped that she finally has a "real boyfriend," and Oscar is pumped that he doesn't have to put up with Clamantha's rowdy behavior. The two sing the song "Now That I (Don't) Have You." After the song, Milo, Oscar, and Bea play video games. Meanwhile, Clamantha introduces Webster to her parents. Clamantha's dad doesn't like him, only because he gets grumpy when he's hungry, which Clamantha's mom admits. So Clamantha's family and Webster have dinner. During dinner, Clamantha's dad says he likes Webster, so everyone is happy with him. After dinner, Clamantha takes Webster into her bedroom so they can play "Spin the Bottle." During the game, Webster's battery starts to die. Clamantha notices this, and gets on the phone imediately. She calls Oscar, and when Oscar answers her, Clamantha yells that Webster "broke up" with her. Milo, Oscar, and Bea arrive at their house, and meet Clamantha's mom and dad. They tell Milo, Oscar, and Bea that Clamantha is in her room. Clamantha's mom says that Clamantha will only talk to Oscar. Oscar walks into Clamantha's bedroom and finds Clamantha, in her bed, crying. Oscar says to her, "Webster is a....." Milo and Bea cut him off. Then Oscar tries to comfort Clamantha saying that Webster is a jerk. Then Oscar compliments Clamantha saying that Webster doesn't "deserve" her. Clamantha feels better and hugs him. Oscar asks Clamantha what heppened to Webster, and Clamantha says that she threw him out of the tank, and Oscar freaks out. Clamantha also says that he broke her heart, so she broke his face. Oscar says that Clamantha has a unique way of seeing the world, and Clamantha says it's a "wonderful thing." In the end, Clamantha tries to kiss Oscar again, and Oscar runs away screaming.
Snake and Mouse talk about their good days
|The image gallery for Two Clams in Love may be viewed here.|
Bud's Pets & ...
- Computer Repair
Oscar: Clamantha, this is a webcam. I mean... Web-clam! laughs Webster... the Clam!
Webster: Hel-lo Cla-mantha, your... eyes... are... like... big... pools... of... butt-er.
Clamantha: Why are there lasers on your face?
Webster:...Because I love you?
Clamantha: That makes so much sense!
Clamantha's Dad: I'm just gonna come out and say it. I don't like him.
Clamantha: Oh my gosh, Dad! What the heck?!
Clamantha: He broke my heart, so I broke his face!
Clamantha: So, are we gonna kiss now or what?
- First time Clamantha's parents were seen.
- First time Clamantha dates another boyfriend.
- First time the inside and outside of Clamantha's house was seen.
- Second time some of Clamantha's knick-knacks are shown. (First time: Bea Stays In the Picture)
- Second episode which focuses on Clamantha.(First being Bea Stays In the Picture)
- Clamantha's voice sounded different (more Mickey-Mouse like) in the promo
- In Clamantha's view of the world she sees Oscar and Bea as happy rainbow version on themselves while seeing Milo as a rapping Hamster.
- This is the fifth Oscar themed episode (Doris Flores Gorgeous, Funny Fish, The Tale of Sir Oscar Fish, The Dark Side of the Fish).
- Before Clamantha was singing her line in the 1st stanza from Now That I Don't Have You, she had teeth.
- When Clamantha sang "He can digitize my voice!" in the Now That I Don't Have You song, the laptop was recording her voice. What's weird is that Clamantha hasn't found out that Webster is a laptop, but set up a voice recording on the laptop. That means that she knows how to operate a computer and knows what it is.
- Clamantha's mom said that Clamantha locked herself in her room. But when Oscar enters, he just opens the door from the outside.
- When Clamantha threw perals at Oscar when he dances he has no eyes
- Dr. Frog mentions his journalism course, which no one but Bea took. ("Baldwin the Super Fish")
- When Oscar was 100% covered in blue paint and Clamantha was chasing him and found a cherry, it is a reference to Pacman.
- Seeing Milo as a Hamster in Clamantha's view of the world is a reference of 'Hooray for Hamsterwood' when Milo dress like a hamster to meet Pamela Hamster.
In the scene were Oscar opens Clamantha's door if you look close there's a picture of Clamanda on a dart board.
- John Caparulo as Headphone Joe
- Smith Harrison as Webster
- Alex Hirsch as Clamantha and Clamantha's Dad
- Tiny Lister as Mr. Mussels
- Kevin McDonald as Dr. Frog
- Kimberley Mooney as Finberley
- Richard Simmons as Coach Salmons
- Dana Snyder as Bud and Clamantha's Mom
- ♦ designates a character that did not appear in this episode
| Previously produced episode:|
"We've Got Fish Spirit"
|"Two Clams in Love"|| Next produced episode:|
| Previously aired episode:|
| Next aired episode:|